Delicious Luna Park pancakes with licorice and pumpkin.
Quick and ideal for your children’s snack or as a last-minute dessert!
- About 200 grams of flour 0
- 350 gr delica pumpkin (already cooked)
- 90 gr Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder for cakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Amarelli Licorice Powder
- the grated rind of a lemon
- q.s. Olive oil (for frying), possibly to be replaced with seed oil
- Prepare the pumpkin by cutting the peel and removing seeds and internal filaments
- Once cooked, let 350g of pumpkin cool
- Blend the pumpkin together with the other ingredients for about 20/30 seconds, until you get a creamy and homogeneous mixture
- In the meantime, put a pan with the oil for frying on the stove
- Turn on medium-high heat and once the oil begins to heat with a ladle pour the dough a little at a time and start frying forming round pancakes
- Once cooked while they are still hot (they must be golden, crunchy on the outside and soft inside) pass them in the granulated sugar that you have previously mixed with a teaspoon of Amarelli Licorice Powder
- Enjoy your meal!