Chocolate and licorice liqueur cream
Doses for 600 ml of liquorice and chocolate liqueur cream:
- 190 g of extra dark chocolate 56%
- 250 gr of fresh cream
- 200 gr of milk
- 40 gr of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of licorice powder
- 50 ml of 95 ° alcohol “
1) Melt the chocolate, cream, sugar, milk and licorice powder in a pan, stirring constantly. Leave to cool.
2) Add the alcohol and mix quickly with a whisk for about 30 seconds.
3) put in an airtight bottle and keep in the fridge.
4) It is ideal to taste the liquorice and chocolate liqueur cream while relaxing or in the company of friends.
Buy licorice powder on the Amarelli online shop.