Holiday chocolates are made in minutes and are perfect to be given as a gift… and eaten. With a dense, creamy and very tasty heart covered with a crunchy pistachio grain.
The Chocolate and Licorice Truffles are a refined dessert and a delicious and simple snack, which you can prepare while having fun with the children. Ideal to accompany coffee or to end the meal in the best way. Let’s see the steps necessary to make these delicious chocolates with chopped pistachios and Liquorice Cream.
• 100 g of White Chocolate
• 60 g of chopped pistachios (the one to cover the truffles)
• 30 g of Liquorice Cream
• 1 tablespoon of Amarelli Licorice Powder
- Cut the White Chocolate into small pieces and melt it evenly in a bain-marie.
- Add 60 g of chopped pistachios, 30 grams of Liquorice Cream and 1 tablespoon of Amarelli Licorice Powder
- Mix thoroughly.
- Let it cool and pour the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper, forming a sausage and closing the edges.
- Put everything in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Arrange more chopped pistachios on a cutting board and a little licorice powder on a plate.
- Take back the mixture of chocolate and licorice and cut it into pieces.
- Roll each piece in the palms of your hands and form balls.
- Pass them in the Amarelli Licorice Powder and immediately after in the chopped pistachios, so as to cover them entirely.
- Arrange the licorice and white chocolate truffles on a tray and keep them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.