This time the blogger Francesca Laruffa reveals the recipe for one of her most delicious snacks.
Crepes with Liquorice Cream and Nougat: a real pleasure for the palate! A delicious dish ready in just ten minutes.
Excellent as a snack, as a breakfast, for Sunday brunch or even as a dessert!
- About 200 gr flour 0
- 500 ml milk
- 15 gr soft butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of Amarelli Licorice Powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 hazelnut nougat (optional)
- Amarelli Licorice Hazelnut Cream
How to prepare Liquorice Crepes:
- Beat the eggs with a hand whisk or a hand mixer.
- Gradually combine milk and flour and mix with a whisk
- Beat with a whisk until the dough is smooth and free of lumps. In the event that some lumps have formed, a suggestion may be to blend everything for a few seconds.
- Heat a small piece of butter in a non-stick pan of about 24 cm.
- Rotate the pan so that the butter spreads, distributing it with a small piece of paper towel to avoid excesses and to cover the whole pan with a very thin layer.
With a ladle with a diameter of about 10 cm pour the mixture into the hot pan. The quantity needed for a crepes is about half a ladle.
Rotate the pan so that the dough is evenly distributed.
Let it cook over medium heat for about ten seconds, then move the pan and after half a minute lift it with a spatula and turn it over.
Cook on the other side again for about 5 – 6 seconds.
Remove the Crepe from the heat and place it on a plate.
Fill the Crepe with Amarelli Licorice Hazelnut Cream and if you want something even more delicious, crumble inside and outside your Crepe a hazelnut nougat and a sprinkle of Amarelli Licorice PowderEnjoy your meal!