Homemade Grappa is one of the many recipes that we can prepare with Liquorice.
Depending on your taste, served cold, with ice or at room temperature. Excellent as a meditation distillate, but also suitable as a digester after a large meal. Liquorice Grappa goes perfectly with dark chocolate, with a dessert, but also with a good cheese.
Seeing is believing!
The process is very simple. A matter of a few minutes. Just let it rest a little (approx. 30 days), then you can surprise your guests with your special homemade Grappa.
- 1 liter of grappa.
- 50g Amarelli Licorice Powder or alternatively 50g Amarelli Licorice Roots cut into small pieces.
- 50 g sugar (if you want a soft grappa, you can prepare the grappa without adding sugar to get a drier and more decisive taste).
- Sterilize a bottle and let it dry perfectly.
- Mix the ingredients together in the bottle.
- Shake the bottle well to mix them together.
- Let the grappa rest for 30 days.
- Filter the grappa.
Now the grappa can be tried! Try it with an ice cube and a few mint leaves.