• 1 kg of potatoes
• Fry oil
• Amarelli liquorice powder
• sweet paprika powder
- Wash and dry the potatoes, peel and slice them into slices as thin as possible.
- Heat the oil for frying in a frying pan, once it is ready fry the chips a little at a time, until they coloured on both sides.
- Drip the excess of oil with a skimmer and place in a bowl with absorbent paper and salt.
- Once all the chips are finished, place them in the bowls where they will be served and sprinkled with liquorice powder or paprika or whatever aroma you wantCredits: lamammapasticciona.blogspot.it
[ux_bestseller_products products=”” columns=”4″ title=”Check our bestsellers!”]