For 6 people:
- 300 ml of milk
- 150 grams of sugar
- 350 grams of cream
- 100 grams of liquorice powder
- Place the milk in a pot with the sugar and liquorice powder.
- Heat over low heat, stir frequently, but never cook until the liquorice melts to prevent lumps from forming.
- Once the amalgam is done, turn off the flame and let it cool. Whip the cream until stiff and pour it into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a large, low metal bowl and put it in the freezer. Stir the mixture approximately every hour until it has the correct consistency.
- After 6/5 hours in the freezer, the liquorice ice cream is ready to be enjoyed.
- Awarded with liquorice liqueur, which is served strictly cold or with fresh seasonal fruits.