Monotony is the enemy in the kitchen and so here is a recipe that will awaken the imagination and the palate of your guests. Appetizing meat rolls, stuffed with a filling of lard, walnuts and licorice. You have never eaten such an appetizing and original second course! Here is the recipe of the blogger Francesca Laruffa.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500 g thin slices of lacerto meat (like carpaccio)
- 120 g of breadcrumbs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g of caciocavallo or provolone alternatively
- 20 g of Parmesan cheese
- 20 g of pecorino
- parsley to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of mashed potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Amarelli Licorice Powder
- 1 very thin slice of lard for each roll
- Sage leaves
- Chop pecorino, parmesan and garlic
- Add salt, pepper and parsley.
- Mix everything with the breadcrumbs.
- Spread the slices of meat on a surface and lightly grease them with oil.
- Spread on each a sprinkling of the freshly prepared mix, a teaspoon of puree that you have mixed with licorice powder, a slice of lard and a caciocavallo caciocavallo.
- Roll up the meat and skewer more rolls (four or five) on skewer sticks.
- Brush the skewers with oil and wrap them with a sage leaf.
- To serve, lightly heat a few tablespoons of the puree in the microwave together with the Amarelli Licorice Powder, mix well, pour a few tablespoons on the rolls together with the chopped pistachios.