Here is the recipe for the freshest and tastiest dessert of the summer: Mint and Licorice Sorbet. A creamy ice cream in which the intensity of Licorice blends with the freshness of Mint for an exceptional result! Refreshing and digestive, the non-alcoholic Mint and Licorice Sorbet is the ideal dessert on warm summer evenings. To be enjoyed with friends, chatting under the stars.
Let’s find out Francesca Laruffa’s simple and quick recipe together.
- 100 grams of sugar
- 350 grams of ice
- 20 gr of mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of licorice powder
- 1 Liquorice Gelèe and a few mint leaves to decorate
Preparation with Thermomix
- Put the sugar with the dry mint in the jug for 20 sec. at speed 10.
- Add the ice and a small spoonful of Licorice Powder for 1 minute and a half at speed 8, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnishing with some Licorice Gelèe and a mint leaf.