Very few steps to make a tasty dish with fish that will leave no one disappointed.
Cooking the sea bass in foil will allow you to better retain the taste, aroma and sauce, for an exceptional result. The foil will also save you some of the work necessary to remove residues and the smell of fish from the pan.
Sea bass baked in foil with the addition of Avocado, Lime and Licorice Powder, which will give your dish a touch of originality and an irresistible scent.
It’s your moment! Try cooking this simple dish yourself and surprise your guests with minimal effort in just 20 minutes.
Here is the recipe by the food blogger Laruffa. Fabulous!
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 4 Clean sea bass
- The juice of 1 Lime
- Pink pepper to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Chives to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 Licorice root
- Licorice powder to taste
- 2 Avocado
- Pink salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 3 Sliced lemons
- Even if the fish has been previously gutted, wash it under running water a few minutes before starting the recipe.
- Place an aluminum foil and one of parchment paper on a working surface. Place the sea bass on it and stuff it with a few slices of lime, a piece of licorice root split in two, garlic, parsley, some pink peppercorns, chives, salt and oil.
- Seal the foil well, place it in a pan and bake in a hot oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven fillet and serve with a few slices of avocado, seasoned with extra virgin olive oil and lime juice.
- Sprinkle the sea bass fillet with a little licorice powder and decorate as desired with a few strands of chives and a little pink pepper.
The meal is served!