Protecting Your Privacy is one of our main aims.
Amarelli Fabbrica di Liquirizia S.r.l. with registered office in Contrada Amarelli urban area of Rossano, in Corigliano Rossano, CAP 87064 (hereinafter “AmarelliSrl”) constantly strives to protect the online privacy of its users.
We remind you that Amarelli Srl owns three websites www.amarelli.it, www.museodellaliquirizia.it, amarellishop.it, (hereinafter “Site”) where we collect your personal data, specific information could be published pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter: “Regulation”), acknowledgement is necessary before supplying the requested data. The information and data provided by you in the context of the registration and / or purchase of products from the AmarelliSrl site, will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of AmarelliSrl. According to the rules of the Regulation and of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments (“Privacy Code”), the treatments carried out by AmarelliSrl will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation of purposes and conservation, minimization of data , accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
1. Data Protection Officer ;
The Data Controller of the treatments carried out through the Site is Amarelli Fabbrica di Liquirizia S.r.l. (hereinafter: “Owner” or “Company” or “AmarelliSrl”). The structure of the Data Controller is provided with a Data -Protection supervisor. (Data Protection Officer or “DPO”). The DPO is available for any information concerning the processing of personal data performed by AmarelliSrl. You can contact the DPO by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Personal data subject to processing
Processing personal data means any operation or operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data, such as the data collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
Please be advised that personal data object of processing will be acknowledged by an identifier such as the name, email address, an identification number, location data, an online identifier , purchases made, and other data suitable to make it identified or identifiable, depending on the type of Services requested (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) -also depending on indications given on how to use the Services. Specifically the Personal Data processed through the Site are as follows:
a. Navigation data
During their normal operation, Computer systems and software procedures used for the Site acquire some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties but by their very nature could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers by users connecting to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the server response (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are exclusevly used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and our customers’ sites and to check its functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses, and are immediately deleted after processing. The data could be used to verify any responsibility in case of possible computer crimes against the site or third parties. Otherwise the data on web contacts do not persist for more than fourteen days, unless required by the user (i.e. access to the user’s personal pages on the Site, which summarize the services used, the information published, etc.).
Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation
• “analytic cookies”, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site,
• browsing or session cookies (to perform authentication.),
• functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected to purchase) in order to improve the service for the user.
On the contrary a prior consent is required for “Profiling cookie”, whose use is to create user profiles and to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing.
Types of cookies from the site and the possibility (de-) select (cookies – or links to information from third parties that send cookies
The Site uses the following cookies that can be de-selected, except for third-party cookies for which you must refer directly to the specific selection and de-selection methods for the respective cookies, indicated by means of links:
• Technical-navigation or session cookies and strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to allow the user to take advantage of the contents and services requested by them.
• Analytical cookies, which allow you to understand how the site is used by users, and from which external pages or advertising campaigns users have reached the site. These cookies are NOT used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the web browsing, and allow the use of statistical information – in aggregate form – useful to improve the site and services.
• Functionality cookies, that is used to activate specific features of the Site and a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
• Functionality cookies, used to activate specific features of the Site and a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
• Profiling cookies used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of web browsing. In particular, if you consented to receive said cookies by continuing to browse or using the “enable” button below on this page, they will keep track of the pages you visit on the website www. amarelli.it, www.museodellaliquirizia.it, www.amarellishop.it, so that AmarelliSrl can send or allow you to display relevant content with the searches you have made on the site and with the products you are interested in.
ATTENTION: by disabling technical and / or functional cookies, the Site may not be accessible, some services or certain functions of the Site may be unavailable or not working properly and you may be forced to change or manually enter specific information or preferences whenever you will visit the Site.
• Third-party cookies, ie cookies from websites or web servers other than that of AmarelliSrl, used for the purposes of said third parties, including profiling cookies. It should be noted that these third parties, listed below with the relative links to the privacy policies, are independent data controllers of the data collected through the cookies they serve; therefore, you must refer to their personal data processing policies, information and consent forms (selection and de-selection of the respective cookies), as specified in the aforementioned Provision. For the sake of completeness, it is also specified that AmarelliSrl does its utmost to be able to track cookies on its Site. These are regularly updated in the table below, where we give transparency on the cookies directly sent by AmarelliSrl and on their purposes. As regards the third parties that send cookies through our Site, we delegate, as already specified, the responsibility of providing the information and collecting the consent of users, as required by the Provision. This responsibility is to be referred not only to the cookies that third parties send directly, but also to any additional cookies that are sent through our Site by virtue of the use of services that the third parties themselves use. Compared to these cookies, in fact, sent by service providers of the aforementioned third parties, AmarelliSrl does not have the possibility to exercise any control and does not know their characteristics or purposes. In some cases, however, third-party cookies are sent by virtue of a contractual relationship between such third parties and AmarelliSrl: this is the case, for example, of some Google cookies. Without prejudice to the autonomous ownership of the processing carried out by Google, over which AmarelliSrl has no control, these cookies are used by AmarelliSrl to receive services, for example analysis services on the use of the site by users, or services that ensure that promotional messages from AmarelliSrl can also be conveyed through the Internet in the form of advertising banners, which the user who has visited this site may see appear on pages of third party websites.
In detail, the cookies sent by AmarelliSrl through its Website are indicated below:
Cookie presenti nel Sito
|Technical||Google Analytics||90 days||Information relating to the user’s browsing data for the purposes of maintenance and optimization of the web platform|
|Technical||Mailchimp||Mailchimp||Active only for the duration of the browsing session||Information relating to the user’s browsing data for the purpose of registering the e-mail address with consent|
|Profiling||DoubleClick||30 days||Information relating to the user’s browsing data for the purposes of maintenance and optimization of advertising campaigns on the Google search engine|
|Profiling||Facebook Pixel||30 days||Information relating to the user’s browsing data for the purposes of maintenance or optimization of advertising campaigns on the Facebook and Instagram social networks|
|Technical||Hotjar||Hotjar||365 days||Information relating to the user’s browsing data for the purposes of maintenance and optimization of the web platform|
Below it is possible, through the use of the appropriate button below, to make a choice with reference to the receipt of the profiling cookies sent by AmarelliSrl and listed in the table above. Failure to authorize profiling cookies will not affect the functioning of the Site.
You can block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies, including technical ones, also through the specific functions of your navigation browser. However, by disabling technical cookies, the Site will not be accessible or navigable as it will not be possible to execute codes on the pages; some services or certain functions of the Site will not be available or will not work properly and you may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the Site.
For these reasons, we advise you not to block technical cookies through your browser settings.
The choices made in reference to the Site profiling cookies will in turn be recorded in a specific cookie that will be sent by AmarelliSrl to your device. This cookie may, however, in some circumstances not work properly: in such cases, we recommend that you delete unwanted cookies and inhibit their use also through the functionality of your browser.
Your cookie preferences will be reset by you if you use different devices or browsers to access the Site.
They are sent in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
How to view and modify cookies through your navigation program (so-called browser)
You can select which proprietary cookies to authorize through the appropriate procedure set up on this page, as well as authorize, block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of your navigation program (so-called browser).
3. Purpose of the processing, legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
The treatment we intend to carry out, with your specific consent where necessary, has the following purposes:
a. Allow the provision of the Goods / Services requested by you and the subsequent and autonomous management of your control panel, which you will access by registering and creating your user profile at the time of supplying the Goods / Services, including collection, storage and processing of data for the purpose of establishing and subsequent operational, technical and administrative management of the relationship connected to the provision of the Goods / Services and the making of communications relating to the performance of the relationship established;
b. allow navigation and consultation of the AmarelliSrl websites;
c. respond to requests for assistance or information, which we will receive via e-mail, telephone or chat through the “Contact Us” page of our Site.
With particular reference to the responses to requests for assistance received by AmarelliSrl via the telephone, we inform you that the calls could be recorded so that AmarelliSrl can demonstrate that it has correctly processed the requests. With reference to the requests received by AmarelliSrl via e-mail, these too, together with the related feedback, will be kept for the time necessary to guarantee the correct processing of the requests, as well as, subsequently, to allow AmarelliSrl to defend itself in court, where necessary. The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in letters (a), (b) and (c) above is art.6 (1) (b) of the Regulation as the processing is necessary for the provision of the contracted services. The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional but failure to provide it would make it impossible to purchase the requested Goods / Services. With specific reference to the recording of telephone calls, however, the legal basis of the processing lies in art. 6 (1) (f) of the Regulations, as AmarelliSrl has a legitimate interest in making such registrations, which according to a balancing carried out by the Owner, does not prevail over the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested parties. If you do not want this treatment to take place, we invite you to send only written requests to our customer service, avoiding the use of the telephone;
d. fulfill legal, accounting and tax obligations: this treatment is legitimate pursuant to art. 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation. Once the Personal Data has been provided, the processing may indeed be necessary to fulfill legal obligations to which AmarelliSrl is subject; it is not possible to oppose this treatment, since it is a treatment deriving from legal obligations;
e. carry out direct marketing via e-mail for services similar to those signed by you, unless you have opposed this treatment initially or during subsequent communications, for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of AmarelliSrl.it to promote products or services in which you can reasonably be interested; this treatment finds its assumption of lawfulness in art. 130 co. 4 of the Privacy Code: “if the data controller uses the e-mail coordinates provided by the data subject in the context of the sale of a product or service for the direct sale of his products or services, he may not request consent of the interested party, provided that they are goods or services similar to those being sold and the interested party, adequately informed, does not refuse such use, initially or on the occasion of subsequent communications. The interested party, at the time of collection and at the time of sending any communication made for the purposes referred to in this paragraph, is informed of the possibility of opposing the processing at any time, easily and free of charge “; opposition to this processing has no consequence on the use of the services;
f. elaborate studies, research, market statistics; send you advertising material, information, commercial information or surveys to improve the service (“customer satisfaction”) via e-mail or text message, and / or through the use of the telephone with operator and / or through the official pages of AmarelliSrl.it on social networks or through your control panel, if you are a customer of amarelli.it;
the processing of your data for marketing purposes is based on the release of your consent pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation. You can object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes through your control panel, or by writing to email@example.com. The opposition to this treatment has no consequence.
g. only with reference to certain services, the data may be processed for communication purposes to third parties for their marketing purposes, that is to say to provide you with information and / or make offers on products, services or initiatives offered or promoted by other companies and / o by its affiliated and / or controlled companies, and / or by other commercial partners and outsourcers who act as independent data controllers: this treatment is also based on the release of your consent pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) of the Regulations, consent that will eventually be specifically requested and the refusal of which has no consequence on the use of the services;
i. for the sole purpose of security and prevention of fraudulent conduct, on the basis of a legitimate interest of Amarelli Srl to prevent fraud and scams carried out to its detriment or to the detriment of its customers, pursuant to art. 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation and on the basis of both Recital 47 of the Regulation, which expressly provides that it […] is a legitimate interest of the data controller concerned to process personal data strictly necessary for fraud prevention purposes, as well as on based on different balances of interests carried out by the owner from which it does not appear that the treatments in question are harmful to his fundamental rights and freedoms. In particular, activities of this type include:
• i)an automatic control system that involves the detection and analysis of certain user behaviors on the Site, associated with their IP addresses and other Personal Data associated with navigation. The consequences of this treatment are that if a subject attempts to engage in fraudulent conduct on the Site, for example to benefit from the same promotion several times without being entitled to it, AmarelliSrl reserves the right to exclude this subject from the promotion or to adopt any other appropriate measure for own protection;
• ii) antispam: AmarelliSrl reserves the right to block e-mail accounts from which spam or phishing messages originate. This activity involves the processing of personal data such as e-mail addresses and other traffic data, finding its legal basis in Recital 49 of the Regulation, which recalls the legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
4. Recipients of personal data
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in section 3 above, with:
a. subjects who typically act as data processors, that is: i) people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to AmarelliSrl in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and credit recovery matters relating to the supply of Goods Services; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (for example subjects that provide the payment service by credit card, etc.) iii) or subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks);
b. subjects, institutions or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
c. persons authorized by AmarelliSrl to process Personal Data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Goods / Services, who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality, such as AmarelliSrl employees;
d. commercial partners, for their autonomous and distinct purposes, only if you have given specific consent.
The complete list of data processors is available by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Transfers of personal data
Amarelli Srl ensures that no data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
6. Data retention
The Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in section 3 (a-b-c) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the indicated purposes. In any case, since these are treatments carried out for the supply of Goods, AmarelliSrl will process the Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Article 2946 of the Italian Civil Code and subsequent amendments).
The Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in section 3 (d) will be kept until the time required by the specific obligation or applicable law.
For the purposes referred to in section 3 (e) (f), your Personal Data will instead be processed until your consent is revoked or up to three years after you have ceased to be a customer of AmarelliSrl, or simply registered on the Site, and has not made any purchase of products or services. In any case, the possibility for AmarelliSrl to keep your Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Article 2947 (1) (3) of the Italian Civil Code) is reserved. For the purposes referred to in section 3 (h), the retention times of your data are equivalent to the retention times of the data processed for Marketing purposes. For the purposes referred to in section 3 (i) (i), the data are kept for three months from collection; for the purposes referred to in section 3 (i) (ii), the data follow the logics of storage of traffic data (six months); for the purposes referred to in section 3 (i) (iii), the data are kept for the time in which the customer uses the service.
More information about the data retention periods and the criteria used to determine these periods can be requested by writing to the Data Controller or the DPO.
7. Rights of interested parties
You have the right to ask AmarelliSrl, at any time, to access your Personal Data, to correct or cancel them or to oppose their processing in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the Regulation.
You have the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulation.
Requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com.