Two versions of licorice tea:
Preparation with Amarelli Liquorice Roots:
1) Place a stick of licorice root (approx. 60 grams) in a saucepan with boiling water for one hour.
2) Add a teaspoon of honey to the preparation. On the other hand, if you want to combine the detox and digestive effects, you can improve the taste of the herbal tea by adding some mint leaves.
Amarelli Herbal Tea preparation:
1) Boil the water in a teapot, once it has boiled, give a teaspoon of liquorice tea per person and let it boil for another 3 minutes.
2) The next step is to close the teapot and let the contents steep for at least five to a maximum of ten minutes.
3) It is not necessary to add sugar or honey to improve the soothing properties of the cough.