The witches’ party is coming and we are preparing ourselves by cooking … spiders!
Cute desserts to make together with your children for the Halloween party. Quick, easy and delicious, these Halloween treats are made of crumbled dry biscuits, dark chocolate, hazelnuts and licorice.
Here is Francesca Laruffa’s recipe.
- 125g of Licorice Powder
- 200g of dry biscuits, such as Oro Saiwa
- 100g of dark chocolate
- 30g of melted butter
- 20 gr of powdered sugar
- 20g of hazelnut pralines
- Assabesi or Morette Amarelli
- Chocolate in flakes or sprinkles
To prepare the body of the spider mites:
- Crumble the cookies with a kitchen mixer
- Coarsely chop the dark chocolate and add it to the butter
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler
- Once the chocolate has melted, pour the mixture into a bowl and combine the other ingredients (licorice powder, hazelnut pralines, icing sugar) mixing well
- Immediately form slightly oval balls and sprinkle them with chocolate flakes
- With the help of a toothpick, make holes and insert the legs
- Refrigerate for at least 3/4 hours
Preparation of the legs:
- Crush with a rolling pin some gummy liquorice (Morette or Assabesi) making them flat
- Cut into strips with scissors