Here’s one of our favorite desserts, no-bake cheesecake. Simple, fast and infinitely good.
Among the desserts a great classic, but in this version even more greedy and original thanks to the secret ingredient: Liquorice Powder.
A fresh and creamy dessert, ideal during the summer but delicious in all seasons.
The simple preparation of the cheesecake makes it a perfect dessert to prepare together with children. There is no need to turn on the oven and in a short time it can be enjoyed. What better recipe for the little ones?
Let’s find out together the special version of this dessert, created by food blogger Laruffa.
• 150 g of Digestive Biscuits
• 100 g of melted butter
• 250 g of Mascarpone
• 1 jar of plain white Yogurt
• 1 Philadelphia cheese
• 6 g of fruit jelly
• 50 g of powdered sugar
• 1 tablespoon of Liquorice Powder
• 4 Marron Glacés
• Chop the biscuits and mix them with the melted butter
• Line a pan with parchment paper and make the chopped biscuits adhere to the bottom.
• Leave the prepared base in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes and in the meantime prepare the cream.
• Heat two tablespoons of yogurt and add the fruit jelly, which you have previously soaked in water and squeezed, and mix very well until it is completely dissolved.
• In a bowl pour the mascarpone, the rest of the yogurt and the Philadelphia, then mix the yogurt with the gelatin and the Liquorice Powder.
• Take back the biscuit base and pour over half of the cream, leveling it well, crumble over 2 of the marron glacés and then the other half of the cream. Leave the Cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
• Put 4 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan over medium / low heat
• Let the sugar melt on its own. There is no need for water. Do not use any kitchen utensils to mix.
• Move the saucepan gently. For a perfect taste, the color should be neither too light nor too dark.
• Use the preparation immediately, otherwise it may harden. To prevent it from hardening, just add a little very hot water when the caramel is ready and a knob of butter.
• Take back the cake and decorate it with the caramel and some Marron Glacés.
Your Liquorice Cheesecake is ready to serve!