Here is a tasty first course of fish that will not leave your guests indifferent!
Laruffa Food explains how to cook it.
Ingredients for two people
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion from Tropea
- Amarelli Licorice Powder to taste
- half a kilo of lupine clams
- 180 g of paccheri, parsley
- 1 potato
- 1 borage flower or other edible flower
- In a saucepan with a little water, boil a potato.
- Once cooked, pass the potato in the mixer together with a ladle of cooking water to obtain a semi-liquid cream that you will leave aside.
- In a small pan, sauté a small onion, finely chopped, with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Meanwhile, in another pan, heat the clams until they are opened without adding water, with the lid closed, for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and shell the clams, collecting the shellfish in the pan and setting some whole aside.
- Drain the pasta al dente and mix everything with finely chopped parsley and a part of the potato cream, leaving some aside for serving.
- Serve by placing a few tablespoons of potato cream on the bottom of the plate. Then place the spaghetti and finish with a sprinkling of licorice powder and a borage flower.
Enjoy your meal!